Thursday, April 29, 2010

NEARLY HOME AT LAST

Hi all,

Well after almost 5 weeks on the road we have arrived in Singapore to get back into the time zone, then we head home Saturday morning.

It has been a long time since I saw a sprintcar so I hope I remeber what they look like and how to drive one.

First job when I get home is to head down to Bunbury to say hello and watch what I hope will be a good race meeting.

We have got our panels into the local paint shop and hope we can start putting our car back together next week and hit the road for Carnarvon, however work is really getting busy so I may have to go to Tom Price and then Koolan and miss Carnarvon, apparently if I miss the meeting I get to keep the trophy for another year.

We are hoping to get a run in Tom Price if their season is running while we are working up there, you never know your luck.

Anyway hope to see you all Saturday at Bunbury for a chat and a beer.


Crabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be displayed immediately as all comments will be reviewed for suitability by our moderators prior to allowing public display.