Monday, April 5, 2010

Here I am in Zurich.










Boy this is like a "where's Wally" cartoon.

I am in Zurich on Lake Zurich, cold water pouring out of the mountains into the lake.


We have had a heat wave today, I am sure the temperature got to at least 7.5 deg c.

Thought I would put in a photo of me sun baking for you all and show you why I am over here, I am the new "Super Model" for "Crabbies brewery", and a fine model I am too, they just want me to slow down the drinking of their products as apparently I can drink it faster than they produce it.

Norbert tells me Gavin took off night one and Gavin tells me Nathan took off night two.

Well done guys.
Crabby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be displayed immediately as all comments will be reviewed for suitability by our moderators prior to allowing public display.