Wednesday, April 7, 2010

About to leave Zurich on my "Super Brewery Model Assignment"

Hi all,

You just wont believe this, I had my jacket off today as I started to sweat.
The sun shone all day and it was beautiful and warm.
The Swiss Alps are something to see, from the pub window they looked great, just kidding we were outside enjoying the sights.
I have to let you know that Zurich is the most expensive place in the universe, brought some new shirts and had to take a loan against my house.

Hey all you Geraldton bloggers, where are you?

What was the track like after the new work?
Did it hold up?

Any news on who is going to Carnarvon? Can you nominate to Martin ASAP for us.


Crabby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be displayed immediately as all comments will be reviewed for suitability by our moderators prior to allowing public display.