Friday, April 9, 2010

Hello from Venice.

Hi all,

Great to see the results from Geraldton posted.

Looks like a good time was had by most.
Those Webster brakes have been a hassle for some time, I will have to get Shane's car down to Alladins cave and sort them out for him. Given he wants another 200 horse power for next year we best get the brakes in tune.
Hey Shane if your reading this give me a call, afternoon your time in case I am still asleep.

Anyone going to Knoxville this year? I have 2 sets of tickets for the 410's available to a good home.

I have not had to put on my gloves or beanie since arriving in Venice, great place to come and see.
The train trip from Zurich to Milan had the most spectacular scenery I have ever seen, I would recommend this trip to everyone, huge mountains, lots of snow, buildings on mountains you would think no one could climb, bridges over valleys so deep it was scarier than driving a sprintcar.
Mrs Crabbe who hates heights was a bit scared at points but I held her hand.

Well must go the Becks is calling.

Crabby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be displayed immediately as all comments will be reviewed for suitability by our moderators prior to allowing public display.