Monday, January 24, 2011

Great weekend for the Gero racers.

Hi all,

Well it was great to see the club pull off another great meeting in Geraldton.

We have not put on a bad show in terms of numbers or close racing yet this year.
Well done to all our club car owners and drivers, it makes me proud to be a part of this forward moving club.

Really though the efforts of Mick and Kim Doble and the other Geraldton Speedway committee should be commended, how this club keeps putting on such great shows is beyond me.
Also I personally would like to thank Mick Doble for the work he does up there, and for offering to help Annette while I was away and she was in Geraldton.

Most of you probably know I am in Warnambool and have been over this way for most of this year, we are nearly done and will be home mid next week.

I am keen and ready to go in the Armstrong Cup in Geraldton later this year, the 2day meeting will see me and Annette up there to reclaim some respect after Robbie Stephens kicked our butts at the muster.

Guys lets get those nominations in for Margeret River on the 5th of February, this is going to be another of those meetings where we will put our division forward as a serious alternative to the 360's or opens, the more cars we get the greater the chance we will be invited back next year, these clubs are paying tow money which is something we see very little of.

Well that's it from me, looking forward to resuming my racing in February after my drive last Bunbury meeting.

Catch you

Crabby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be displayed immediately as all comments will be reviewed for suitability by our moderators prior to allowing public display.