Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blog feedback.

Hi Steve,

I posted this on your blog, I think.
I am sending it to you in case I have not done it right.

Sounds Like Kris is going well and I should see you at the Muster.

Cheers Mick


Keep up the good work Crabby.

I think that most members and supporters of the limited club like to follow what its members are up to and it is good to hear what is happening at other events around the country and how the local drivers are going against the big names over east.

It may be a limited site but don't we all follow other divisions of sprintcars??

Yes I have been slack in sending info in from Gero but with building a new canteen up here things have been a bit hectic over the last few months.

Mick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be displayed immediately as all comments will be reviewed for suitability by our moderators prior to allowing public display.