Friday, January 21, 2011

Geraldton.

Good evening everyone!

Well what a stressful day I have had! It started off starting work very early today to take the truck to the Racecar Cave to get the #12 car and everything coming with, we then dropped it off at West Coast Wheels to get tyres done, service and make some sort of exhaust to last us the weekend, which we noticed we hadn't done at 7 this morning. We then bolted in some eyelets to tie the car down for now and put in the tool box and set up the spare tyre rack! It was a very busy day and without Tony or Haynesy this week I would not be sitting in our hotel in Geraldton right now! Mick, Chris and myself left at 2.30 and arrived in Gero at 9.

I have my race face on and I'm ready to go now, after Bunbury last week I have been bitten by that race bug that so many talk about.

I hear the Team Bam Bam will be leaving in the morning nice and early around 6, after his last meeting in Bunbury, I am sure Shane will be hungry for some more wins!

The Davis team were leaving this afternoon after work around 4:30, after doing a motor last meeting and having not a good run at the Motorplex, he looks hungry to get back on top.

I haven't heard much else but I hear Ackland will be making the trip up, and also rumoured Adyme Harvey to travel aswell.

I am looking to running with some fresh blood! We have locals like young gun Cale Sotoriff nominated, didn't see Mick or Mark Doble on the list, but I hope to see them there! We also have a few 320's joining us this weekend. I hope we can put on a great show up here as we have everywhere else.


Just a reminder we are selling tyres this weekend! Brand new American Racers.
34x18x15 are 250 each
34x17x15 are 240 each
All left rears, 30,29,28.5, and 28's are 220
No credit, correct cash up front only.

So Get your backside to the trackside and let's go racing!

Crabby Jnr


If you have any news for us or would like to tell us what your teams are up to, send us an update so we can let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be displayed immediately as all comments will be reviewed for suitability by our moderators prior to allowing public display.