Thursday, August 5, 2010

Last sleep before we go.

Hi all

It,s nearly time to head off to the USA for the Knoxville Nationals.
This year it's the Benkesser,s and the Crabbe,s only, looking forward to seeing the super stars of our sport going toe to toe fighting it out for top spot.
This year looks to be anyones title but I am expecting the Schatz man to make a resurgence to top form for this special meeting, however you will here me barracking for "The King", I am an unashamed Kinser fan, also I need to support the oldies like myself.
Have 2 orders for signed Kinser flags this year, my one from last year hangs proudly framed above our cars in the cave.
We have a heap of orders for parts to get and send home to Aus.
I am intending to blog my way through/during each nights racing, so keep an eye on the site for the latest info as it comes to hand, especially keep you all in touch with how the Aussies are doing.

Well folks need to go to bed and dream of the big trip, this time tomorrow we will be on our way, BRING IT ON.


Catch you

Crabby.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be displayed immediately as all comments will be reviewed for suitability by our moderators prior to allowing public display.