Sunday, August 8, 2010

Arrived in Los Angelas

Good evening all, at least it is here anyway.

We are in LA and searching the web to see how we get from LAX to BR Motorsports, Gavin went there last year on the way home fro Knoxville and phoned me to tell me he was in Ti Heaven, so I am going up there to check the place out, I have had the accountant top up the visa just in case I get tempted to buy an item or 2.

Spoke to the Benkesser couple, Norbert was at Niagra falls looking for a barrel to ride the falls with, just couldn't find a barrel with a big enough diameter for him, length was ok though (cheap shot that one), Gail and Norbert were amazed at how much water goes over the falls, he also mentioned the size of the Great Lakes, when we came over for a crushing expo 3 years ago in Las Vegas we went to the Grand Canyon, as we flew up there I was telling everyone how big the gorges in the Pilbara were, it was what I expected to see at the Grand Canyon, but you could fit most Aussie Gorges in across the Grand Canyon, so I must see these great lakes, no doubt they will be huge inland seas.

Well must try to get into the time zone so goodnight all and hello to you Crabbe kids at home.

Crabby



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be displayed immediately as all comments will be reviewed for suitability by our moderators prior to allowing public display.