Friday, May 21, 2010

Another new driver on the way.

Hi all

Well I am slowly calming down after the blog 5 minutes ago.

Been a big week and the whinging really winds me up, when I joined the limited sprintcars there were many rules I did not like, I worked to change some and succeeded, I also worked to change some others as well and did not get them through, but did I complain, no I just picked up my bat and ball and kept racing, some of the shed racing members of our club could take the same attitude and forgo the whinging if you ask me.

Well back on to the subject.

Had a visit from the next limited division Donny Schatz (sorry Justin you have been removed) to Aladdin's cave today, handed over some of the unwanted goodies we have accumulated to help out and received the usual amber fluid payments, hoping he is ready for the 12/13Th June, we are having a practice run at a secret location to get a couple of hundred laps into Annette before the start of the season.

Over this season we have had 31 different cars on the track, what an achievement (this is limiteds only not including visitors, 360's etc).

(Cranky) Crabby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be displayed immediately as all comments will be reviewed for suitability by our moderators prior to allowing public display.