Friday, October 9, 2009

Another weekend of preparation ahead.

Hi all

Have not signed in for a few days so I thought I would just do a quick blog.

Glen's car has returned from Jason at JRH Signs, what a job, it is one very nice looking car, the stripe work and sign writing are better than first rate, they are simply stunning, just need to add some little item on the front wing to make the front on view a little better, for that I have a cunning plan.

My car has returned from Jason's also and looks great, the colour scheme with the new panels goes together well.

This weekend we will attempt to get the radiator in, the new back brakes on and the exhaust finished, I would like to get it fired up on Sunday ready to get a photo shoot with my sponsors next week early, then be ready for fast Friday and Ellenbrook early, now that would be a nice change.

Well have to go, more people to ring to try and get some more starters for Ellenbrook and Bunbury.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be displayed immediately as all comments will be reviewed for suitability by our moderators prior to allowing public display.