Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fast Friday

Firstly apologies for the lack of posts just been too busy.

Well 6 limiteds turned up to race on the 16th Dec for the last fast Friday and we were treated to a really good track again.
There were also 7 360's and we ran together with them all night.

First heat seen myself and Chris Dicker off the front with the 360's one corner behind us. We finished in the order of myself,Trent Pigdon(360) and then Chris Dicker.

The second heat was won by Ryan Farrell in a 360 followed by Shane Maskell and myself in third.

Feature race front row was myself and Shane Maskell. Shane spun in turn 1 early and was collected by Jake Beard Miller and both were out for the rest of the race. We held off the field for the next 6-8 laps before I was passed again by Ryan. I set off after him only to come into contact with Bryan Hall in turn one and has a massive dump. You all have probably seen the pictures by now. Car was not damaged too bad and I had a good headache. 360's finished in the top 3 positions and the first limited home was Chris Dicker with his first win of the season.

Overall points for the night went to Chris Dicker followed by myself and Shane Maskell.
Well done Chris on your first win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be displayed immediately as all comments will be reviewed for suitability by our moderators prior to allowing public display.