Thursday, November 11, 2010

Will the weather hold out for Fast Friday.

Good evening all,

Well late Thursday evening and I think we are close.

Annette's car is ready and I hope she brings some spare underwear as this engine is no slug, she will be hard as for people to get past this week.
My car is ready but I had to put the wrong exhausts on as the new mufflers are a bit trick but hit the nerf bars, we ran out of time to fit them up so the rusty ones have gone back on.
The engine fired up straight away and other than some idle adjustment it ran sweet, fuel pressures are good for a change, so I guess we are in for a slow run around Kwinana to run it in then get it ready for Manjimup on the 27th.

It looks as though we will have 8 Limiteds running assuming Watto is running with us, should make for a good nights racing.
It will be good to see how far some of the new guys have come as we started at Kwinana first meet this season.

I believe the field will be
Dhuy, Annette, Shane Webster, Shane Maskel, Michael Armstrong, Glen Oliver, myself and maybe Watto.
Not to much missing in the way of speed in that list.

Hope to see you there.

Crabby


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be displayed immediately as all comments will be reviewed for suitability by our moderators prior to allowing public display.