Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hi All

Well it has been a big week.
Tuesday and Wenesday in the 28 deg temps in the Pilbara and then Thursday in the 4 deg temps of Kalgoorlie.

How I hate quoting on work, keeps you away from the fun stuff like family friends and racecars, not necessarily in that order I might add.

Still others have had bigger weeks, Gavin had his throat to stomach valve rebuilt and is enjoying his soup diet, he should go underweight next season.

No one has sent me any info on what is happening in their sheds, why is this? I need some good info to put on this blog, give me the good oil you lot.

If you do not know my email you can reply to driver@limitedsprintcars.com.au on our web page.


Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be displayed immediately as all comments will be reviewed for suitability by our moderators prior to allowing public display.