Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hi all,

Just thought I would add this to make sure I knew what I was doing before we headed off to Knoxville Sunday morning.

Martin is back and is in the process of firming up the race schedule for the season, it is a busy one with lots of options for different race meetings.
Lillian is undergoing a knee operation and we wish her a quick and speedy recovery.
Gavin is still in the bush and when he heads for Knoxville next Thursday I think he is going to set a new World Record for the most continuous hours spent on a plane, by the time he gets there he should be very tired and need a couple of days sleep to recover.

Norbert and Martin are the only people who have requested shirts etc while we are there but I will have my laptop if you want to email me to get you something.

So folks, the next blog should be from the USA on Tuesday, will upload some photos and any other interesting things we see.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not be displayed immediately as all comments will be reviewed for suitability by our moderators prior to allowing public display.